Your shopping cart is empty!
- Can I ship internationally?
Sorry, we don’t provide this service in the moment. We only do ship cross-state and local delivery.
- Besides the Jean-Marie Auboine Chocolatier shop, where else can I find JMA products?
We only have one location for the shop right now, which is located at 4780 West Harmon Ave Ste 1, Las Vegas, NV 89103.
- Can I mix and match different flavors of bonbons or truffles?
Yes, you can create a custom assortment of bonbons in a 2, 4, 8, 16, 19 or 38-pieces box and custom assortment of truffles in 18-pieces box by contact our sales representative at 1.702.222.0535 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm PT or email to: email@example.com
- Where is my order?/How to track a package
When you place your order on the website or by phone, if you provide an email address, you will receive an email in 24 hours that your package(s) ships out from our warehouse. This email will contain the tracking number for the package(s), which you can then use to track your package.
- How do I place a wholesale order?
Please create login to access wholesale page. http://www.jmauboinechocolates.com/shop/wholesale
- I had a specific flavor that I like, but do not see on your website anymore. Where did it go?
Contact our sales representative at 1.702.222.0535 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm PT or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We can help you find something similar or else that will fits your tastes.
- What is your return policy?
You can return unopened within 1 weeks of purchase with a receipt. If you are unsatisfied in any way with any of our perishable products, please contact our custom service and we will do anything we can to make your experience with Jean-Marie Auboine Chocolatier a pleasant one.
- Does JMA make the chocolates?
JMA develops all recipes and oversees production of Jean-Marie Auboine Chocolatier products.
- Are JMA chocolates handmade?
Yes, we infuse the spices in the cream, some of them are hand-rolled and all are hand-topped. However, we have chocolate manufacturing equipment to help us with things like tempering the chocolate and enrobing.
- What is your base chocolate?
We work with a lot of different single origin high quality couvertures and some blends created just for us.
- What makes these chocolates different than others?
We are one of the few chocolatier in the United States preparing our own Crafted Chocolate from beans from all around the world. We use the only noble ingredients in our preparations.
- What are Double Sea Salt Caramels?
Double Sea salt Carmel is our Awarded Specialty. A chewy Salty Caramel and a Fleur de Sel ganache on the top covered with a 65% Chocolate and sprinkled with Sea Salt Crystals.
- What is ganache?
It is an emulsion of chocolate and cream.
- Where are the chocolates manufactured?
We make the truffles here in our factory in Las Vegas. Our corporate office, factory and warehouse are all located in the same building. This is where the action happens!
- Do you use any organic ingredients?
- Are descriptions of the chocolates included in the boxes?
Yes, we have a Flavor profile booklet in every box we carefully prepare.
- Can you explain the shelf life of your products?
We use the latest technology to monitor the Water Activity in every single product we prepare and design the shelf life we need without ant preservatives.
- Why is your chocolate premium priced?
Because we use the best ingredients in the market and every single confections are carefully handcrafted
- Which chocolates contain alcohol?
We do not use a lot of alcohol but 2 of our products contain some. “Rubis” and “Sunrise” Bonbons
- Do your products have partially-hydrogenated fats or oils?
We do not.
- What allergens are contained in your products?
Our products may contain tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, and milk.
- What are my options for customization on your chocolate boxes?
For custom chocolate package, please visit: http://www.jmauboinechocolates.com/shop/custompackage
You can pick the type of box you like with your logo and your own flavors.
- Where did the name “Jean-Marie Auboine Chocolatier” comes from and how do you pronounce it?
The name comes from the founder of the company Jean-Marie Auboine, a veteran of the chocolate industry.
- What are the Jean-Marie Auboine Chocolatier Mission and Values?
We are committed to offer the best artisan confections using natural ingredients. We also buy cocoa beans directly from the cocoa growers and create our own fair trade initiative by paying a good price to them.
Actually we know the growers and travel to see them, checking the quality and supporting them.
- What are the Jean-Marie Auboine Chocolatier Green Initiatives?
We are developing more recycled and recyclable packaging and we are very careful reducing the usage of chemical in our plant.